Not quite what you wanted? Not a problem. Simply send your items back within 60 days of purchase. For more information see the details below or contact Customer Service.
with Minimum $25 purchase
We will send you a return label to send your shoes back on us
If you choose to return for a refund, we'll send you a prepaid return-shipping label and a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item, minus a $6.95 label fee.
- Items must be sent back within 60 days from the purchase date. Holiday periods (11/1 - 1/1), this period is extended to 90 days
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags
- All packaging including the original shoe box should be included
- You'll be provided with a prepaid return-shipping label for each item (not available on items shipped from APO/FPO locations or outside the 50 US states)
- Refunds are applied via the original payment method within 5 business days of receipt at our warehouse
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any expedited shipping fees added to your original order
- Credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card company
Click Here and Use Your Order ID #
- Copy it from your order or shipping confirmation email
- Follow instructions to exchange or return, and get your shipping label immediately
Sending It Back To Us
Once You Receive Your Shipping Label:
- Repackage unworn items exactly how you received them — shoe boxes, bags, tags, and all
- Place everything in your shipping box and tape your new shipping label over the original one
- Take your sealed box to any UPS location or drop-off box
Done – We'll Take It from Here!
- We'll email you a confirmation once your returned item is received
- We'll give you a refund (minus a $6.95 restocking fee per item, if you're not exchanging)
Expecting an Exchange?
- With Advance Exchange, we will charge you for your new item once it ships and refund you the amount of your original order within 5 days of receiving it back.
- Using normal Exchange, we will wait until the item arrives and then ship the new item. If there is any balance due for the exchange order, we will contact you to obtain a payment.
- We'll email you a new order confirmation and a shipping confirmation once it ships
Can we help?
Give us a call at 1-877-655-4477 or email us at email@example.com.
What if I used a promotional code on an order that I'm exchanging?
If you're exchanging the same item for just a different size or width, the price paid for the new item will be exactly the same as the original item, including any discounts. If you're exchanging for a different item or color, your original discount will not be automatically applied but you can enter a new promo code at checkout when completing the order for your replacement item.
What happens to my SmartSteps Rewards points if I return or cancel an item?
If you redeemed SmartSteps Reward dollars on an order but later decided to return, your SmartSteps Rewards dollars (pro-rated per item) will be credited back to your account after we receive your returned item.
Any SmartSteps Rewards points earned from a returned or canceled order will be nullified and your SmartSteps Rewards account will be deducted accordingly. If you already redeemed your SmartSteps Rewards dollars from a returned or canceled order, your account will show a negative point balance.
What happens to my SmartSteps Rewards points if I exchange an item?
If you redeemed SmartSteps Reward dollars on an order that just needs to be exchanged for a different size, then your Reward will be auto-applied towards your new order. For all other exchanges, your SmartSteps Reward dollars will be returned to your account after we receive your returned item.
Any SmartSteps Rewards points earned from an exchanged order will be adjusted to reflect the amount earned from the exchange order and your SmartSteps Rewards account will be deducted accordingly. If you already redeemed your SmartSteps Rewards dollars and make a lower-price exchange, your account will show a negative point balance.
Will I be refunded for shipping charges?
Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for shipping fees like expedited shipping added to your original order.
Why haven't I seen my refund applied to my credit card?
While we may have received your item and processed your refund, credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card company.
How do I return an item that is defective or different from what I ordered?
If you believe you've received an incorrect or defective item, we'd like to make it right for you. Please give us a call at 1-877-655-4477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.