Secure PaymentsAll transactions via secure
AES-256 bit SSL Encryption
MONEY BACK GUARANTEENot loving it? No problem!
Return it within 30 days
Worldwide DeliveryFast shipping to over 120 countries
& FREE US SHIPPING
Questions?Talk to one of our footwear experts
Call 877-655-4477 (M-F 8:30-5:30pm)
A Factory Second item may have minor cosmetic flaws that were discovered at the final stages of the manufacturer's Quality Control. There is never a structural problem with the product itself. Some possible blemishes you may find are things like stretch marks, scuffs or nicks. Because of these minor imperfections, we are able to sell these high-quality, imported shoes at substantial savings. If an item has very obvious or multiple imperfections, it will not pass the quality inspection at shipping time.
The Professional, our best selling clog loved by millions world-wide, delivers unbeatable comfort and all-day support.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- Textured Oiled Leather
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of room for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer's comfort and safety in mind.
Sizing reviews indicated to go up a size, and that was a good plan. Customer service was excellent when first size was not accurate. Very please with fit and quality.
Perfect. I love to wear them. Maybe I'd recommend 41 for size 10 women if you want to wear socks. 40 has no extra room. Return exchange was very simple. Thanks.
Always love Sanita's
I am a pretty dedicated sanita fan as I work 12 hour shifts and often work 4-5 in a row. Sanita clogs really eliminated my knee pain at work.
My last pair wore out after about 7 years so I decided to try these oiled leather ones. I have ordered several others for wearing outside of work and the 38-39 fit pretty well. This time I could barely get the 39 on barefoot. Clog outlet made returning a breeze. I ordered the 40's, which I have never done, and they are a little loose, but at least I don't have to break them in, and I could always wear a thicker sock. I am very satisfied with them cosmetically and functionally.
i wear these everyday! best clogs ever
- Complimentary US Ground shipping for orders over $59
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the FAQ section for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and simple, within 60 days
- See conditions and procedure in our Shipping and Returns section